Monday, December 8, 2008

my new favorite food...

i have a new favorite food.
I bet it's yours too...
free food.
Last night i went with some friends to SIDEBOARD in Danville.
SIDEBOARD is this really cute place and our friend Stacey works there, who is lovely.
I went for breakfast once and their yogurt tastes kinda like sour cream.
...in a good way.
But last night we went there before they closed and i said to Dani and Peter..
" i wonder if this is like Denica's where when they close up they give you the cookies they're gunna toss..."

Denica's is this cafe in dublin.
their cookies are good but i don't actually like the place that much.
sorry Denica.

anyways...
it WAS like Denica's!
Stacey gave us hecka free cookies and i was like YES!
They were so good and i really think it's because they were free.
Free stuff tastes so much better than stuff you paid for.
But not like samples at costco...which i guess you kinda pay for because you pay a due or something.
...i dunno i just mooch off my parent's costco card.
...
.....
But when you accidentally get free stuff...like you're at the right place at the right time???
THE BEST!

One time at Disneyland, i was sitting waiting for someone in the little ice cream place on main street.
I wasn't actually eating ice cream I was just waiting in there sitting at this little table.
This girl came out from behind the counter and was like "um we made an extra sundae...do you want it???"
OF COURSE!
ALWAYS!
The only thing better than free food is free food at Disneyland.

I just read my friend Chris' blog and he is such a beautiful writer.
It makes me want to write something beautiful...
but it seemed prudent that I first write you about free food.
sorry.

2 comments:

Jeremy Hohengarten said...

i love you!

SantaCruz said...

you are the only person who still looks at this...