Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Buttery

Maddie, my roomie and bestie, is always complaining about the food culture in santa cruz. She has a more sophisticated pallet while I will pretty much eat anything.
But we both agree on the Buttery and its awesomeness!
The Buttery is a bakery ::slash:: cafe that has the bombdotcom cookies and treats!
They have these sugar cookies with quick pour icing...oh my gosh.
so good.
oh! and these double chocolate cookies...they' like brownies...
yeah.
hella good.
However I must warn you that there is a weird guy who works there.
He will listen to your conversations and more than likely accost you at your table.
But that aside it's awesome.
if you come to santa cruz call me and we'll go.
the cookies are only like a dollar and i've gotten really good at dodging the creeper.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Colbruski said...

I found you

Kelly Boitano said...

i found you too!!!!! yay for blogs, emily got one too!