Monday, April 28, 2008

Cereal? For Dinner? Whaaaaat?

Last week I went downtown to this new place is Santa Cruz called "Cereality".
It's silly.
There are pictures of cereal icons like tony the tiger on the wall and a big kitchen counter in the center of the room.
There motto is "Cereality: Where it's always Saturday Morning..."
It's pretty fitting, there is a big screen on the wall showing exclusive cartoons.
It's like the cold stone of the breakfast world.
You can blend cereals and add fruit or candy...
They have oatmeal and smoothies too.
But the cereal is the main attraction.
I brought the girls i nanny with me and they took full advantage of all the ridiculous cereal possibilities.
They're meals consisted of reeses puffs with lucky charms, applejacks, bannas, oreo crums and marshmallows.
Ya.
"Cereality: Where your babysitter stops caring what you consume..."
Maddie and I had oatmeal.
I burnt my mouth very badly but it was good.
Oatmeal with peaches and cransberries.
They weren't fresh peaches...canned maybe.
And the cranberries were dried...craisins?
But it was really good.
I don't know if i'd go again...
I'd rather recreate the oatmeal in my own apartment.
But it was a cool experience...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Colbruski said...

Seems Like a place I would only go once. I think MIX IT UP has a leg up on these fools